Monday, November 5, 2012

I'm Gonna Plant It!

Over the past few days I've been playing several games, but none of them have surprised me as much as Plants vs. Zombies has. I received a free copy of it here on Halloween with these coupons. I've played the demo a few times, and it was mildly entertaining. I assumed the same would be said for the actual game, but I've played more of it in the past few days then most of my other games. The premise is simple, plants shoot zombies and protect their ambiguous owner, who couldn't be more oblivious of the oncoming zombie hoard. After almost every level you'll get a new plant in you're arsonal of photosynthesizing cavaliers, and when you don't you usually have a mini-game that deals with bowling zombies down, or playing slots. Speaking of the mini-games, they are fully fleshed out and don't feel out of place, it also helps to make the game less monotonous. The game is easy, cutesy, a bit funny, and overall enjoyable (I still can't see why it has received so many game of the year awards.) So basically get it while it's free, cause' it is fun.

In other news Wreck-it-Ralph, the movie that takes place in a video game world, is doing very well with a box office of $49.1 Million dollars. I haven't seen it yet, but I've read stellar reviews for it so go watch it!



Check back next week for some coverage of the last week in LoL Season 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment